EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT
Coast Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Coast Radio Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
If your community organization would like to be informed of future job openings, contact us at 228-896-5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can add your group to our list. Coast Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer.
ADVERTISING SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi with territorial responsibilities throughout the Gulf Coast
Company: Coast Radio Group
Summary of Position and Expectations:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships by providing stellar account consultation and support for local, regional and national clients
- Maintain ownership of existing client accounts in a manner that promotes continued success for the client and solidifies the integrity and reputation of Coast Radio Group
- Expand current client base by consistently recognizing and acting upon cold-call opportunities and networking within the communities we serve
- Strategic mindset with ability to continuously analyze client needs and adjust marketing strategy accordingly to ensure client success
- Prepare and present sales proposals for advertising campaigns to new and existing clients
- Responsibility and ownership for ensuring a successful sales process from start to finish
- Successfully complete initial training and demonstrate a continued commitment to learning and adapting to changing client needs
- Candidate must be a team player with a drive for success and the ability to achieve expected sales goals
- One or more years of related experience in sales or business development strongly preferred.
- BS/BA degree in sales, advertising or marketing desired; however successful, relevant work experience will also be considered.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Candidate must have reliable transportation, insurance and a good driving record.
Drug testing may be required.
Email resume to Dennis Warren at email@example.com
Coast Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer.
SONG ON NOW…
Coast102 is WGCM-FM radio station in Gulfport, MS, playing classic top forty hits! Listen with Supey!