EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT
Coast Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Coast Radio Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
If your community organization would like to be informed of future job openings, contact us at 228-896-5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can add your group to our list. Coast Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer.
ADVERTISING SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi with territorial responsibilities throughout the Gulf Coast
Company: Coast Radio Group
Summary of Position and Expectations:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships by providing stellar account consultation and support for local, regional and national clients
- Maintain ownership of existing client accounts in a manner that promotes continued success for the client and solidifies the integrity and reputation of Coast Radio Group
- Expand current client base by consistently recognizing and acting upon cold-call opportunities and networking within the communities we serve
- Strategic mindset with ability to continuously analyze client needs and adjust marketing strategy accordingly to ensure client success
- Prepare and present sales proposals for advertising campaigns to new and existing clients
- Responsibility and ownership for ensuring a successful sales process from start to finish
- Successfully complete initial training and demonstrate a continued commitment to learning and adapting to changing client needs
- Candidate must be a team player with a drive for success and the ability to achieve expected sales goals
- One or more years of related experience in sales or business development strongly preferred.
- BS/BA degree in sales, advertising or marketing desired; however successful, relevant work experience will also be considered.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Candidate must have reliable transportation, insurance and a good driving record.
Drug testing may be required.
Email resume to Dennis Warren at email@example.com
Coast Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer.
SONG ON NOW…
Coast102 is WGCM-FM radio station in Gulfport, MS, playing classic top forty hits! Listen with Supey!
13 hours agoSign up now for The Alleykats new poinsettia class! ... See MoreSee Less
17 hours agoNow is the time to get your future pilot signed up for Aviation Camp! ✈️ ... See MoreSee Less
Mississippi Aviation Heritage MuseumThe John C. Robinson Mississippi Aviation Heritage Museum will consist of exhibits from many of Mississippi's historic aviators.
2 days ago😂😂😂 ... See MoreSee Less
3 days agoThe Shuckers are on the road for a couple of weeks, but check out the design for Tee Shirt Tuesday when they return to MGM Park June 20th! Hear the away games on Cruisin' 100.9fm and 1240 with Javik Blake. Also at WGCMAM.COM and the Cruisin' app! ... See MoreSee Less
7 days agoThe Mississippi Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo celebrates 75 years! Just a few weeks away! ... See MoreSee Less
Special Tournaments | Mississippi Deep SeaNo Registration required to fish the Trifecta Tournament. All three fish will be weight together. Once you have the three fish turned in together, you may upgrade each species and that fish will repla...