DUE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION, WE ARE SUSPENDING THE 2 WEEK DEADLINE FOR PRIZE PICKUP INDEFINITELY.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Only one winner per household is permitted every 30 days.
- When a money contest is held, listeners may only win once per contest and must be age 12 or older and from the Coast 102 RADIO terrestrial listening area.
- Listeners must pick up prizes within two weeks of the winning date or else forfeit the prize
- Listeners who win tickets for events must pick up the tickets by 5 p.m. the day of the event. If the event is held on Saturday or Sunday, the tickets must be picked up by 5 p.m. the Friday before the event. If the event is cancelled. Coast Radio Group is not responsible. Prizes given away for that event will not be replaced with another prize.
- A picture identification card must be presented to claim any event tickets or cash winnings. The actual winner is the only person allowed to claim these prizes
- Listeners must be at least 21 years of age to win tickets associated with a casino or to win alcoholic beverages.
- Employees or family members of Coast Radio Group or any radio station in the listening area are not eligible to participate in any contest on a Coast Radio Group station.